Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What a Wonderous Rose - A Rose Wonder

 
It's time for another Borderline Buddies...these weeks go by quickly.
 
We are still in the heart/pink/purple/love/Valentine (although it's over) mode.
 
 
Let's see what Leanna has to share this week
 
 
I wanted to share this card with you. I received it in a swap...I'm sorry to the person whom sent it to me as I discarded the envelope and there was no name posted on the back of it...so if it is yours, please let me know so I can give you credit.
 
Anyhow....love doesn't just mean roses and sunshine.....love means caring so much about a person and those loved ones...even at a time of loss. 
Losing someone is a hard time for anyone and even more so those left behind so what better way to express your love and sympathy than a card stamped from the heart.....so keeping that in mind...I have the following card to share with you.
 
 
How stunning is this card?  The picture doesn't quite show it's beauty....the Wink of Stella was used on the flower and it just glistens in beauty.  The Rose Wonder stamp set and bundle is simply beautiful.
 
 
This stamp set and coordinating framelit is absolutely stunning...another on my wish list....
soon..I hope!

 
Rose Wonder Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Rose Wonder Photopolymer Bundle 140804
Price: $49.25
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.

Rose Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set
This is the set you need for life's major events—birthdays, weddings, sympathy. And for the everyday—thanks, friendship, encouragement. Make a stack to keep on hand and you'll never be unprepared.

Quantity: 14 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, f, g

Rose Garden Thinlits Dies
Cut a floral arrangement in record time with Thinlits dies and the Big Shot.

Thinlits Dies help you create detailed die-cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle. Includes ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.

* 5 dies
* Largest die: 3-3/16" x 5-7/8" | 7.8 x 14.9 cm
* Use with Big Shot
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo