Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Bunnies and Fringes

 
I thought it was time for some bunny fun.....how about this cute little gal?
 
She has a bunch of other bunny friends too.....
 
This cute little basket was created using our Berry Basket Die and the Big Shot but I ended up making it a smaller basket by cutting each in half and creating two baskets out of one.
 
I thought she would be a little lost in the large Berry Basket.
 
 
Here she is up front with all of her friends.....each in their own little baskets.


I think they are so cute...I got the bunnies at a local Dollar General....they were inexpensive....3 bunnies in a box for only $1.00.....a cute way to create a cute treat for someone special.

 
I created the grass in the basket using scraps of cardstock and our Fringe Scissors....it's a great way to use up scraps...I then just rolled them and scrunched them and then put inside the basket.


 
Super Cute and Super Easy!
 
Berry Basket Bigz L Die by Stampin' Up!
 
Berry Basket Bigz L Die 137366
Price: $38.00
Make a cute basket just right for delivering a little special something. It's sized just right for goodies and small treats.

* 1 die
* Finished box size: 4" each side x 3-1/4" high, 5" with handle
* Use with Big Shot


Fringe Scissors by Stampin' Up!
 
Fringe Scissors 133325
Price: $10.00
Make fringe, grass trim, or turn and cut criss-cross for confetti with just a few snips. Works best if you insert paper to center of scissors and stop cutting before you reach the tips.

* Scissors length: 7-1/2" x 11/16"
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Bunny Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo