Friday, March 4, 2016

Easter Lamb, Brushing Bride & Wisteria Wonder

Easter Lamb, Blushing Bride and Wisteria Wonder
 
These are perfect elements to create the perfect little Easter card....
 
 
This little stamp is so cute....it is a single stamp but when I received it, I knew I had to cut off the Happy Easter part and mount it separately on the side of the wood stamp.
 

 
I thought not only this lamb is for Easter but also would be great for making baby cards.

 
I used Blushing Bride ribbon to make the small bow and ribbon bow around the card.
I also punched out the flowers using the punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack....this is the perfect little pack of punches including the flower, star and heart.
 
I added pearls to the center of the flowers.
 
I also used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch on the Wisteria Wonder on the corners...
This punch is fabulous....it punches 3 different shapes.....2 corners and a ribbon slide....for only $20, you have three punches in one....and doesn't take up a whole lot of room.
 
Easter Lamb Wood-Mount Stamp by Stampin' Up!
Easter Lamb Wood-Mount Stamp 140740
Price: $10.00
Stamp your Easter cards in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Add this whimsical charmer to a card base and you're done!

Our classic wood-mount rubber stamps
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Come with farmed-maple wood blocks--you don't need to buy blocks separately.
* Permanently mount on the blocks so they're ready to go when you are.
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 1 rubber stamp

 Have a super Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo