Thursday, March 3, 2016

Bunny Treats Stampin' Up! Style

Easter is just around the corner....and it's time to start thinking of baskets, candy...and bunnies!
 
I had so much fun creating these little treats.
 
 
I did a little punch art and to create the face I used the stamp set Playful Pals found in the Occasions Catalog.  The stamp set is super cute and the coordinating framelits are so much fun. 
 
I used the oval punch and circle punch and to create the bow, I used the small heart punch, putting two of them together...

 
I used the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack for the center oval for inside the ears.
This stack isn't just for Valentine's Day.....perfect for many paper crafting.
 

 
The cello bags can be found in the annual catalog....they are 1x8 inches and there are 50 per package and for only $2.50...they make a great bargain to make some super fun treats.

 
I made up a bunch of these to take to a local place where I sell my stampin' creations.....
I filled them with chocolate covered eggs.
 
Playful Pals Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Playful Pals Photopolymer Bundle 141069
Price: $59.50
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.

Playful Pals Photopolymer Stamp Set
Time to play like Dr. Frankenstein and build your own creatures. But in this case, the lab is your home, the science is a stamp set, and the creatures are whimsical pets that will be adored by one and all. Combine images to make an elephant, chick, monkey, dog, frog, and pig. That's just for starters—turn your imagination loose and see what else you can make.

Quantity: 50 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, g

Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies
Make your own playful paper animals and treat boxes with these Thinlits die and the Big Shot.

* 18 dies
* Finished pyramid: 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 2-1/2" | 5.7 x 5.7 x 6.4 cm
* Use with Big Shot
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo