Tuesday, March 15, 2016

In Your Easter Bonnet.....

Happy Tuesday Peeps!
 
I'm in the Easter (and Mother's Day) mode these days.....now...when I saw Connie Stewart showcase these on her blog and when I saw how cute they were...I just had to make them.
 
Makes me spring out in song.
 
In your Easter bonnet.......
 
 
How stinkin' cute are they?
 
They are created using a Reese's Peanut Butter Miniature Cup....and with Easter time...they come in all these fun coordinating colors that match with our cardstock....

 

A scallop punch and a 3/4 inch circle punch is all you need...I used coordinating ink to sponge around the edges....and attacked the CS using our Glue Dots....along with Glue Dots for the Ribbon and the little flower punch.....the pearl just adds a special little something.

 
They are too cute....and you must try them!
 
They make a great little gift for someone....for any reason and season!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo