Monday, March 14, 2016

It's a Chickie Monday.....

Hello and Happy Monday!
Thank you for stopping in...thought I would start the week off on a cheery note....
 
Do you think these guys do it for you?
 
 
I think they are so cheery.....they cover the front of Peppermint Patties.

 
I love punch art.....and I made a whole slew of these...The wings were put on with dimensionals.

 
For the eyes, I used our Pearls...and a Sharpie black marker....the ones that are a string of pearls...I color them with the Sharpie while they are still attached to the sheet...so it makes it easier that way.
 

 
I hope these chickies bright your day!

 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo