Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Oh Baby! Paper Pumpkin Fun - This Week's Weekly Deals!


It's Tuesday.....and it's time for some new Weekly Deals....check out these limited time items....at a discount price...be sure to order early so you do not miss out!
Now....onto some more Paper Pumpkin kit......
How about this fun creation I made with this month's Paper Pumpkin?
It really makes me smile.....how about you?

When I was playing around with the circles and then the colored pearls....I saw eyeballs!  lol


I then trimmed with my Paper Snips some "eyelashes"


Part of the folded box scrap was cut like a mouth.


Here's a close up of the smiley face....


So fun, right?

What have you created with your Paper Pumpkin this month?

Be sure to share it with me!

Have a super Stampin' Day!

Glimmer Hugs!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo