Monday, March 21, 2016

One Million Paper Pumpkin Kits! Woo Hoo!


 
Happy Monday!
 
Thanks for stopping by today....So....how was your weekend?
 
I had a great weekend....started off with a fun Friday night with my Coffee and A Card (or Two) Class. It was great fun and thanks to the ladies that came and enjoyed themselves....I think the doodle-bit card was the favorite....
 
If you missed out on this month's class, no worries....catch the next one!
 
The stamp class wasn't the end of the fun for me....as my Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived....woo hoo...
 
This month was super special as it was our three year anniversary of Paper Pumpkin...and the color of the box was Bermuda Bay (as was the ink spot inside and one of the colors of the projects).
 
I spent some time on Saturday/Sunday creating projects with my Paper Pumpkin....and had to much fun!  I found it to be so versatile....and so much fun.....I love the stamp set!
 
Here is a picture of all the creations.  All I did was add some extra pieces of Whisper White along with Bermuda Bay.  What do you think?
 

I'll spend some time this week focusing on some of them....something to look forward to!
 
Don't forget to check out information on Paper Pumpkin....and if you sign up for the three month subscription, you will save $5.00 AND receive a free Sale-A-Bration Item!  Woo Hoo!
 

Paper Pumpkin on Sale


What could possibly make Sale-A-Bration even better? Getting Paper Pumpkin involved of course! It just might be the easiest way for your customers to earn FREE* Sale-A-Bration items. 

3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $59.85 $55   
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!

12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $215.40 
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items! 

This offer will end on March 31, 2016 at 11:50 PM (MT).

Here's a direct link to sign up for the month by month subscription:
https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=30036

If you are interested in the 3, 6 or 12 month subscription, you will order those through my demonstrator website or contact me directly and I'll do it for you!

 
AND......CHECK OUT THIS!


It's a big month for us! It's our third birthday and we just shipped our ONE MILLIONTH kit! To celebrate, the April Paper Pumpkin kit will include a bonus stamp set called All about Everything. We're keeping the art a surprise, but we know you'll love EVERYTHING about it! This is just our little way of saying thank you to our amazing subscribers. Subscribe by April 10 to get in on the fun!

 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Paper Pumpkin Hugs!
 
Susan 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo