Saturday, April 2, 2016

Kind of cheesy.....

 
 
I'm still sharing projects from my upcoming class....All Occasion Stampin' Class.
 
I have two more to share with you.....one today and the other tomorrow using the stamp set Giggle Greetings...it's a stamp set of four stamps and some very cute sayings...I think it's a must for your stamp collection...be sure to check it out in the catalog....and get one!  I think it'll be a favorite of yours as well as one of mine!
 
I love this card....I saw an idea like this on Pinterest...one of my favorite sites to visit for ideas as well as inspiration.....
 
The background "cheese holes" were created using the stamp set, Perpetual Birthday.....and a bit of light sponging around the Whisper White cardstock....and it almost looks like it has cheese holes in it....but it doesn't....it's just stamped over and over with the small background stamp.
 
 
I tied using the Baker's Twine with the gold running through it....

 
And for the flame of the candle, I used one of our rhinestones....I was unsure what to use..I could have done Wink of Stella, 2-day glue pen with Dazzling Diamonds or even Dazzling Details....but I like the rhinestone....think it adds some "bling" to my cheesy card....lol

 
Hope you liked it!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo