Friday, April 1, 2016

You did it!

Happy April 1----Happy April Fool's Day....no foolin' here.....just a lot of stampin' going on.
 
 
 
So...I'm still focusing on my fur babies....next is Minnie's turn!  :-)
 
 
She not much of a tail chaser (that's more Tommy) but she does love to snooze!
 
I'm back again using the Giggle Greetings stamp set....another card which we will be creating at my All Occasions Stampin' Class.....
 
 
 
This saying can go for a very many occasions.....You did it!....everyone is always doing something...right?

 
I love the eyes on this fur baby..... reminds me of Little Nemo...Dora.....keep on swimming.....well...fur baby...keep on chasing....lol

 
Hope you have a tail waggin' chasin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo