Sunday, September 3, 2017

Anything but the Holidays Blog Hop!


Welcome!
 
I'm so excited to be a part of this fun Blog Hop....Anything but the Holidays!
 
On this hop we were asked to create something from the brand newly released Holiday Catalog.....but it has to be Anything but the Holidays....so it was time to put the holidays aside and put my thinking cap on......so here it goes:

I was going with a winter theme....Heck No!  I'm not ready for winter...just yet....but I love anything snowman...snowflakes....so I came up with a fun idea.....and I saw the idea of the acetate box in the Stampin' Demonstrator Facebook Page...so I had to try it and put on my little spin....

I created an embossed acetate box and then created some fun cards to put into the box....

 
I didn't use any sentiments....as this can be any type of card desirable.

 
What a great gift this would be to give to a friend during the
snowy winter months to brighten their day!
 


I used my Winter White Craft pad and did an ink to paper effect over the embossed snowflake to make it pop....a bit of our taffeta ribbon and a snowflake cut from the     dies with a bit of rhinestone bling.    If you want more details on creating this fun project, check out my You Tube video :
 
 
 
Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
 
Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 144686
Price: $7.50

Acetate Card Boxes
 
Acetate Card Boxes 144628
Price: $6.50
This is a co-op of many demonstrators all over the world that love what they do...and share what they love...so I know you are as excited as I am to hop on over to see everyone's creations!....
What are we waiting for...let's go!




Glimmer Hugs!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Susan (aka Stampin Sue Creates)
 

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo