Monday, September 4, 2017

When Your Creativity is Not Very Creative...Then What?

HAPPY LABOR DAY!
 
Image result for LABOR DAY
 
For those of you wondering....what is Labor Day?
Did a Google search and found this:
 
Labor Day in the United States is a public holiday celebrated on the first Monday in September. It honors the American labor movement and the contributions that workers have made to the strength, prosperity, laws and well-being of the country.
 
It is the Monday of the long weekend known as Labor Day Weekend and it is considered the unofficial end of summer in the United States. The holiday is also a federal holiday.
 
So....while I am not officially laboring today, I am planning a fun craft day....although I don't really feel "crafty"....do you ever get that feeling?  You want to craft....you sit down to craft....and you continue to "sit" there to craft....Well, that's pretty much on my feeling today....I was so excited for today to come....to craft....but....nothing.
 
So what to do?  So many fun things...where to start...sometimes it is the overall feeling of being overwhelmed...so many things to craft...so many ideas...it's hard to just say....woe Nellie...stop the presses...just sit down and do this!
 
So.....the Stampin' Up! Catalog/s - the Answer
 
20170614_Holiday17-Cover_en-US   20170322_AC17-Cover_en-US
 
Did you ever just take the time to look....look at all the fabuolous samples that are provided to us in these catalogs?  Years ago, SU decided to not just call these "catalogs" but idea books....ways to come up with lots of ideas...sometimes getting you started for your creativity....and them go from there....
 
Many always as me where do I come up with my creativity?  Heck....I'm not any different than any of you reading this blog post....I run out of ideas....but using these catalogs is a tool to be creative.
 
It's okay to CASE (copy and share everything) the catalog samples...that's why they are there for us!
 
 
So...if you run out of creativity....your catalog is your best friend!
 
Here's a fun video to inspire you!
 
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo