Thursday, September 21, 2017

Be Merry

Happy Thursday Eve!
 
 
It's kind of like Christmas Eve....but we are going to call it Thursday Eve...when we are excited for Friday to arrive....and celebrate the upcoming weekend!  :-)
 
Please think of me tomorrow as I'll be in the dentist chair tomorrow afternoon for my long diagnosed root canal.....I cannot believe in this world that there are such problems in determining when you have a toothache which tooth it actually is....After a month of pain....
finally (hopefully) going to get some relief.....so I do hope this alleviates it!
 
 
I don't have any big plans for the weekend (as of right now anyhow)...so that leaves my weekend open....probably to be working in my craft room preparing for an upcoming class....Christmas in September. 
 
If you follow me on Facebook, you'll see some of the projects I've been working on and I have to tell you that the Be Merry Kit is so much fun!  All supplies are included and there is no stamping involved.....just assembly.....and I had so much fun creating one of the ornaments. 
 
Now you can miss and match the projects but they will all turn out stunning....and if you need some ideas for gift tags for your holiday gifts....this kit is one that you'll need to add to your list!
 
Be Merry Kit
 
Be Merry Kit 144648
Price: $19.00
Make the season merry with festive rosette ornaments that you can hang on your tree or wreath or use as gift tags or on packages. Rosettes are prescored and folded for quick assembly.

Kit includes:
* 12 ready-to-assemble rosettes, 6 each of 2 designs, finished size: 4" (10.2 cm) diameter
* Old Olive and Real Red die-cut accents
* Gold foil doilies and accents
* White die-cut circles
* Green and red glimmer paper die-cuts
* Precut Real Red 1/4" (6.4 mm) Cotton Ribbon
* Precut Old Olive 1/4" (6.4 mm) Cotton Ribbon
* Green and red shimmery tulle circles
* Wood banners

Coordinating colors: Gold foil, Old Olive, Real Red, white
Here's a quick video showing how easy it is to create:
 
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, good luck tomorrow. I hope you get relief from your tooth problem.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo