Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Time to Bundle & Create


 
Well, we are on our way toward the weekend...lol
 
Do you sometimes feel that way?  I know I do.
What a day I had yesterday (at my full time job). It seems like it went from bad to worse by the end of the day.....started with the keyboard acting up...then the computer kept shutting down....UGH....just one of those typical Mondays....sure am happy that Monday has passed!
 
I also heard some bad news about Angel (my son's dog)...she has had a bad time lately from vertigo, to now having lumps on her neck which came back as lymphoma....OMG...that poor girl...A biopsy was taken and we are currently awaiting the results...so if you can possibly say a little prayer for her...we would so appreciate it!
 
So when I'm having one of "those days", I head directly to my craft room....and let the creativity begin and escape for some me time....how about you?
 
What do you do when you have one of those days?
 
So...let's Bundle and Create!
 
 
Bundle Up and Create!
 
Is there anything better than crisp fall air and the scent of apple cider wafting through the house? Maybe not, but add in some cozy crafting time, and that’s hard to beat!
 
Our autumn stamps are so versatile—whether you want to create seasonal décor, treat packages, or cards, the Gourd Goodness and Count My Blessings Stamp Sets will work perfectly.
Take a look at these fun items created and make some of your very own.
                   Supplies needed to create the above samples.....     
Count My Blessings and Gourd Goodness Stamp Sets; Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Delicate White Doily, Pool Party, Old Olive, and Whisper White Cardstock; Delightful Daisy and Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack; Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, and Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pads; Touches of Nature Elements 3/8” Shimmer Ribbon, Calypso Coral 1/4” Ombre Ribbon, Jute Twine, Gold Metallic Thread; Mini Treat Bag, Gold Library Clips, Glitter Enamel Dots; Stampin’ Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid glue, SNAIL; Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Leaf Punch Thinlits; Blender Pen; Banner Triple punch1/8” Handheld Circle Punch Paper Snips, Stampin’ Trimmer


Now go and make it a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo