Happy Sunday Stampers!
And...what a cold one it is.....and we had our first "official" snowstorm of the season yesterday...good day to stay indoors and relax (after all the shoveling that is)...lol Today...just cold and icy....yuck! Counting the days to spring.....
NSR (non stamping related), I have been wanting a pressure cooker for a while now..I've seen so many wonderful yummy things made with it and finally broke down. I gave it a try yesterday and made mac and cheese and BBQ spareribs....they were both so yummy, quick and easy. Today I am doing a whole chicken in it...will have to let you know how that works out. Anyway, yesterday was a great day to do some cooking...oh...made some low sugar chocolate chip cookies too using Splenda....yummo and made the house smell so good too!
I'd like to share with you our last stamped item for class tomorrow and a rerun on class for Saturday...still room to sign up for one or both! lol
This card was created using new items from the All Occasions Mini Catalog which is currently available.
I used Real Red cardstock and embossed the background using our new Adoring Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (the heart one as it comes in a set of 3). The stamp set used is Take it to Heart (pg 14) and stamped and cut using our new Heart Collection Framelets Dies. Remind me to show you at class what I did to keep the Framelets organized in the cool snap folder given for storeage. Used our Lace Border Punch and also another punched layer on top and the finishing touch....a beautiful white organza bow. Love love love this card.
Here's a close up of the center of the card. You can get a better look at the heart textured impression embossing folder results. So quick and easy and what a great texture it creates to the card. Love it....love so many things in our new Mini Catalog.
Well that's it for that today stampers....remember to contact me to register for class. I have a few seats remaining for tomorrow....it's cold outside so come on over to stamp inside! Looking forward to class and seeing you here!
Happy Stampin'
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!