OMG...What a February it has been for me. As some of you know, I was terribly sick for two weeks, had some malfunctions in household appliances and my one cat, Tommy was near death....I'll say I am ready for a new month!
Anyhow, I am back!
I'm gonna share a quick photo or two for you as it's Wednesday and almost 4:30 a.m.....yes...I could not sleep...so I figured why not make good use of this early morning time.. I'm sure I'll regret it about 3 p.m. lol
Due to cancelling all my stampin' activities for February, I'm going to have these classes for March. Here are a few photos for the upcoming 3/19 stamp class. Class fee is $15 with all supplies included feautring our Sweet Shop series in the current Occasions Mini Catalog.
This first card smells so good...wish you could smell it..oh wait..you can...come to class. It was created using our new scented embossing powder..this one I used cherry....also coordinating paper and love this new stamp set called Mouthwater, page 34 in the current mini and this card does make your mouth water! :-)
This next card which you will make also focusing on our Sweet Shop line of products. This little cupcake is simply one of our Sweet Shop Designer Stickers. These stickers are focused on page 32 in the Occasions Mini and I love the coordinating Designer Series Paper called...of course Sweet Shop on page 33 of the cattie. This card is perfect for an upcoming birthday celebration.
Hmmmmm...technical difficulties..I'll have to come back to post the final card for this class....go figure.....anyhow..I look forward to seeing you at an upcoming Event...check my Events page for more information on classes.
Happy Stamping!
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!