Hi again Stampers!
Just wanted to check in...where are the days going? OMG....it's already Tuesday and tomorrow is over the hump already...I think they are calling for some snow this coming weekend....hopefully not but it's better to fall on the weekend so those of us working can just stay indoors and enjoy watching it from the comfort of our toastie houses...lol (sorry for those of you that have weekend jobs).
Thought I would share another card that you'll be creating at my upcoming stamp class next Monday....please be sure to register ASAP for this class....it's going to be a blast.
This new stamp set is soooooo coooooool...and Totally A-maze-ing....that's the name of the stamp set too.....page 31 in the Occasions Mini and the Maze Games come with a set of 4 for only $2.50....so much fun. The maze is easily punched out with our 2 1/2 inch circle punch. Wait until you see this one....you are going to want to make so many of these..not just for the kiddos...but adults love mazes too...heck..I sure do!
I also love the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die....also in the Mini on page 35..so cute.....
Here's a close up of the Maze
That's it for tonight stampers.....enjoy your evening!
Stampfully yours,
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!