Hello Stampers
Happy Sunday Morning!
It's a cold one here this morning in NEPA...a bit of snow remnants on the ground remaining from the squalls we had yesterday....starting to feel like winter (and I'm not liking it)....but it comes with living in PA...eventually comes anyhow.
Today is going to be a great day to stay indoors, keep warm,drink some yummy flavored coffee and STAMP! If many of you don't know, you don't need to have a lot of space to stamp, but it is nice to have an area you call your stampin' home. I don't have a lot of room in my cozy house, but I do have a computer desk (which I borrowed from my daughter...okay....took from her) to do my stamping which is in my bedroom. I have a huge window in front of my desk so I can feel like I am indoors, but yet, cozy inside. My downstairs of my home is a bit chilly during the winter but upstairs...warm and fluffy...lol I have a shelf unit (again, from my daughter) which I keep my stamps and basic supplies that are currently being used next to my desk. I also have some plastic drawer storage containers in my walk in closet to keep the rest. After the flooding I had in my home this September, all my retired and older stampin stuff was kept down there, but the flood took care of that sadly and I lost it all. So sad to see all the mud encasing my stamps, etc., but at least my "newer" stamping stuff was saved on the second floor. The reason for all of this is basically you don't need a lot of room but it is nice to have a space to stamp and a bit of storage organization.
I'd like to share with you another card which we are going to create at my Have A Heart Stamp Class.
This card has a classy look....nothing classier than a black and white design. The stamped heart was stamped with the set Sprinkled Expressions. It is a FREE stamp set...yes....FREE. It is a cute set and I love it. It's a FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set. The Love saying is another FREE Stamp Set called Outlined Occasions. I embellished the card using our self adhesive pearls and the bottom edge was created with Adoring Accents Edgelits Die. There are two to teh set, one scallop and one bracket edge and you use your Big Shot with this...so much fun and so cool. Come to class and play with the new stamps and accessories!
Fun Fun Fun!
Do you know about Sale-A-Bration? You don't? Well the sale runs from 1/24/12 until 3/31/12 and with each $50 purchase, you can select a wide variety of items for FREE.....again, with EVERY $50 item....no limit to the amount of freebies and hosting a $150 workshop, you will get 3 FREE Sale A Bration items and a FREE SU Tote! AND...you can join the SU family during this time for ONLY $125~ OMG.....where do I sign? Oh....that's right, I'm already a demo! lol
Enjoy your stampn' day and keep visiting my blog for further samples and ideas and techniques.....
Happy Stampin'!
Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!