Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hello Stampers

Hope you are doing well.  Was wanting to get back on blogging but things happen....life!  :-)

Today I am so excited to be hosting Jeny's workshop this afternoon.  My daughter is working today, so grandma is babysitting.  Just put him down for a nap...sure is tiring being a grandma at times.  I'm not 20 anymore...lol

Anyhow....I'd like to share the final card we will be creating at my next card class to be held on  Monday, March 19th..hope you can attend...we had a blast at my Coffee And A Card class this past Thursday.  Okay...here is the final card

This card smells so good....It's using our new Vanilla Scented Embossing Powder...Remember the days when you had to mix embossing powder with Kool-aide?  Then you had to worry about little buggies and all that not so fun stuff happening and the mixing?  Well....SU took care of that problem for us....they created scented embossing powder..I had to pick up my stamped items from the floor as my dog (who has a super sniffer) was going through my stampin' stuff....first I thought she wanted to make a card!  lol

I just got the Melon Embossing Powder (had to have all three of them), Cherry, Melon and Vanilla...so yummy...come to class...you will see!



Cannot wait to share with you what I demo at Jeny's WS today...be patient...Don't want to ruin the surprise before the party...so will post tomorrow...

Happy stamping and don't forget to change your clocks for Daylight Saving's Time...we lose an hour but gain an hour of daylight!  YEAH!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo