Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hello and Happy Hot Thursday Evening!

Phew!  Someone turned on the heat again...looks like it's gonna be this way for a few days.  Turn up the AC baby!  Stay indoors and STAMP!  :-)

I have my cousin's graduation party to attend this weekend and so I created a card for him.  I used the punch owl and created a little graduate. I also used our Designer Series Paper called First Edition Specialty and did a bit of DTP (direct to paper).  Isn't it cute?  Kind of manly too......


Here's a close up of the graduate owl

The tassel was a little difficult but I did my best using the baker's twine.  Love that little owl guy

Well stay cool...that's it for tonight....hoping you have a wonderful evening!

Happy Stampin!  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo