Wednesday, July 30, 2014


Welcome to Borderline Buddies Wednesday!

It was Leanna's challenge to chose this week....and she chose Flashback Time....her challenge was to create something with retired items....no problem there.....right?

This has got to be one of my favorite holiday sets (being I'm still celebrating Christmas in July)...and I totally loved this DSP...it just screams Christmas to me. 

I created this being a shaker card....just filled up these fun little packages with glitter or you can even use some punch art....

Did you know that Stampin' Up! has a Clearance Rack?  Did you know that some of the items listed on there are up to 80% off?  Gosh....well after you complete checking out the rest of today's posting as well as Leanna's post, be sure to head on over to my online store and click on Clearance Rack...it's sell quickly but no worries...new items are always being added.....now...back to the regularly scheduled posting......

The best part is the Holiday Collection Frameltis Dies Item # 127814 is on the Clearance Rack for only $14.99 (originally $24.95). 

 
These envelopes were a part of a kit...originally planned for cookies and such, but they made the perfect shaker card. 

 
Everytime I look at this card (which I keep on my stamp desk) it reminds me of fun times and I attempt to keep cool during these warm days (but I'm not complaining)

Now let's head on over to Leanna's blog to see what she has created for us:
 
 
Have a super stampin day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo