Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Paper Pumpkin July Kit....




Have you received your Paper Pumpkin Kit for July?  I am hoping if you did...you opened it....and if you are not a subscriber, what are you waiting for?  Here's a short video of this month's kit....



This kit is so much fun.....when I first saw it, I was kind of like...ok....some fun boxes and cards to create but.....once you dive into it peeps...it's so much more....here are some other fun things I created with this month's kit...and I still have a ton of supplies left.
 
For this first share...I folded the top edges of the box and glued them inside...and then took the cards and cut then down creating smaller cards....
 
 
Here is one of the cards from inside. 

 
This was a full sized card I created...darn it...after I was done...I ended up dropping my photopolymer star and do you think I could find it?  Pooh!  I'm gonna call SU to see what they can do for me...otherwise, that's why I purchase two kits....at their price of less than $20, why not?

 
Here's a little gift box I created....

 
On the top I puched out a circle and then stamped on vellum and inserted it from the under side. 
No peeking inside!


 
I used one of the six envelopes included and created a small gift bag...perfect for those fun small little just because gifts.  I glued the envelope shut..then took off a smidgen from the edge.  Scored 1/2 inch along each side and the "bottom" of the bag then cut up on each edge of the "bottom" , foleded the cut edges like a triangle which created the bottom of the bag and then folded the sides...decorated and even used a clip (not included in the kit) and tied a bit of the Baker's twine included...the circle was punched using part of one of the boxes...even the sticker sheets with the striped pieces, I used the remainder of what was left on the sticker sheet....see the border ontop of the bag?
 
Here's a side view of the bag....nothing goes to waste with Paper Pumpkin,.,

 
If you are interested in learning more on how I created this fun bag out of an envelope, shoot me an email...I may venture and do a video...my first...on how fun and easy this is to do!
 
Don't forget..you can order Paper Pampkin now for 50% off your first two months!  That's right...just $10...shipping included..just use the code HALFOFF2 and you are in.
 
Here's the link to my personal Paper Pumpkin Page....
 
 
Have a super stampin day!
 
Susan
 
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo