Monday, August 25, 2014

Another Lovely Tree

After I created yesterday's card, I was put to the challenge of creating a card using my oldest stamp set. While this was not the oldest stamp set I ever purchased, this is one that is still in the catalog and I have....Lovely As A Tree.
 
Here's another card using this great stamp set...and if you do not own it....get right now to my online store and order it!  You won't be sorry!
 
I did a little bit of layering with color both with the actual card and the coloring. 
 
 
 
I stamped the tree with Black Staz On (be sure to pick up the Staz On cleaner when purchasing the Staz On inkpad as this ink will stain your stamp, but I look at my stamps as being well loved!
 
I then used different markers and just did some little circle squiggles...then using my Aqua Painter, I just lightly went over the colors to blend them. 

 
I punched out on the Chocolate Chip cardstock and then put behind that the stamped tree.

 
Again colored the button using Blendabilities Markers as well as the same knotting technique for the twine....
 
If you look back up above, the little tag was stamped using a new stamp set that will soon be a FREE stamp set for upcoming Hostesses.  It is a super stamp that covers all holidays and more! 
I will posting more information on the stamp set when it is released...another perk of being a demonstrator, I earned the stamp set for FREE!  Woo Hoo!
 
Okay..now go out and make it a Super Stampin' Day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo