Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hello stampers....It's Thursday already...Tonight I am hosting a Frightfully Fun Halloween Class.

I was originally going to do the Halloween wreath which I shared with you yesterday but there really wasn't enough takers for the class, so I switched things up a bit....

I'll be posting photos soon, but if you don't have any plans, give me a holler and stop on by to stamp with me.

I have a few more cards to share with you from my swapping at the Unite & Excite event:




 
Aren't they fun? 
Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did sharing them with you!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo