Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Borderline Buddies Day

It's Wednesday and Borderline Buddies Day!
 
 
This week it was Leanna's turn for the challenge.
 
This week Leanna chose Halloween.....
 
I thought I would share with you a wreath I made recently....along with a tutorial on how quick, easy and fun this wreath kit is to create...here's the wreath:
 
 
This kit includes everything you need to complete the wreath except ink and stamps.
 
 
First off, I used a hot glue gun to assemble...a dab of glue to attach the black tinsel. 


Just wrap it around the wreath.


Here's what it looks like completed.

 
Then I used the hot glue gun to attach the "web"
 

 
This piece of DSP is already prescored for you..all you have to do is fan fold it...


There is an adhesive strip already attached to the end.

 
Adhere the short ends together.


A little hot glue to the center to form the pinwheel design.

 
Here it is glued. 


The spider is really easy..just adding the beads onto the wires to complete.

 
Here's another close up....

 
Stamp the saying..the center is doilies that you sponge and hot glue to front and back. Add ribbon and spider and embellish as desired..and that's it....


 
Here's a close up of my spider....
 


And the rosette .....
 

 
Now let's go see what Leanna has created for us:
 
Have a super stampin day!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo