Friday, September 26, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Challenge

Yeah!  It's Friday!  Yippee!

I have recently been challenged by Stampin' Up!  I need your help!

I have been challenged to sell four new Paper Pumpkin subscribers by 10/31/14. If you haven't taken the Paper Pumpkin adventure yet, now is the perfect time!




No time for crafting?
Love attending classes but don't always have the time for it?
Love attending classes where everything is already done already for you in prepping?
Don't own a lot of supplies or desire to have a lot?


How about giving Paper Pumpkin a try...or better yet, I am hosting a FREE Paper Pumpkin Experience at my stampin' place on Sunday, 10/12/14 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.  I will be here to answer any and all questions you have about Paper Pumpkin.  I'll have some fun pumpkin themed refreshments for you along with games, prizes and even a fun project for you to create!

Just let me know you would like to attend, and I'll do all the rest just for you!  I'll also have a FREE gift for those signing up the day of this event!

I look forward to helping you experience Paper Pumpkin...a craft kit that arrives right at your door each and every month....you can opt out at any time....but I know you'll not want to miss a single month of creativity and adventure....call me!

Have a super Paper Pumpkin stampin day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo