Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Borderline Buddies


 
It's Borderline Buddies Wednesday
This week it was Leanna's week to chose project this week.
 
Her chose was a scrapbook page....incorporating the fall/Halloween season. 
I have to say this was quite a challenge for me being I do most of my scrapbooking these days using MDS (My Digital Studio) which I find so quick, simple and easy.  I've challenged Leanna before using MDS but she still isn't into it too much...hmmmm..maybe I should propose an MDS challenge to her?  lol
 
Anyhow....here's what I came up with for you this week:
 


 
Of course the best part of this page is the subject....lol.....I just cut some squares of the DSP and adhered them to the page...just a simple layout....and I think it turned out great.
What do you think?
 
Now..let's head on over to Leanna's website to see what she has created for you:
 
 
Have a super stampin day!
 
Susan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo