Friday, October 31, 2014

Non Stamping Related - Some Pumpkin Carving

In celebration of Halloween, I thought I would post some personal pictures of our Pumpkin Carving and Pizza Night.....
 
We try to do this fun event every year....Ricky and I didn't get a chance to carve our pumpkins...I decided to keep mine intact so I can use it beyond Halloween....
 
Here's Travis doing his part....although he wasn't happy about touching the innards of the pumpkin goo......



He was deep in thought and focused....
 

 
Here's everyone hard at work....even Mom...she was entertaining Travis with a game....

 
I think Michelle's pumpkin came out super scary....

 
Erin did a great job on  her creation....

 
Here they are with lights out!  Spppppoooooookkkkkkyyyyy...BOO!

 
Hope you have a Happy Halloween...be safe!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo