Saturday, December 6, 2014

All about the stars.....

It's all about the stars, right? 
These fun stars were created using our Star Framelits.....
 
 
All you have to do is using the Framelits cut out two stars...then using a scoring blade, score the points to the end...there will be five of them.  then just fold the center star fold outward into a mountain fold and the inner part of the star inward, a valley fold...,

 
I punched holes into the center and inserted Baker's twine and used glue dots to put the two stars together.  These would be perfect to add to your holiday decorations, a package tie on or just hanging from a chandelier, etc. 

 
I love them! 
 
Give them a try and let me know how you did...and what you did with them!
 
Have a Super Stampin' Day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo