Friday, December 5, 2014

New Occasions Catalog will soon be here!

Hello Stampers


We are all busy this time of year preparing for the Christmas and New Year's holiday....but there is also something else to be getting ready for...the release of the new Occasions Catalog and our upcoming Sale-A-Bration which will kick off on 1/6/15.  This year the promotion runs until March 31, 2015 and I don't want you miss out on all the freebies you can receive....so be sure to book your upcoming events and workshops and I'm ready to bring on the fun!

Here is a sneak peek at the cover of the Occasions Catalog!

 
There are so many great items..and the best part of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that starting tomorrow, 12/5/14 demos can preorder from the catalogs...and also earn Sale-A-Bration benefits as well.  Woo Hoo!
 
So, let me know if you would like your very own catalog.....and I'll get one to you!
 
Have a Super Stampin' Day!
 
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo