Monday, December 8, 2014

Sad weekend.




It was a very sad weekend for me.   My cat, Sunshine was sick and I had to make a horrible decision. She was in heart failure and her lungs were filled with fluid.   I'm not really sir his old she was but I had her for about 13 years.   When I awoke on Saturday morning I found her lying on the floor in the laundry room, drooling and difficulty breathing.   So sad.  I rushed her to the animal hospital and there I made my decision to not have her suffer through a ton of testing and only to prolong what might have been horrible for her.   I hugged her and said my final good byes.   She was the best cat, not always the friendliest but she gave me so much happiness and love.  She was a trooper right till the end, never wanting to give up.    Rest in Peace Sunshine.   Will miss you each and every day

Your Mommy.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo