Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Borderline Buddies Day

 
It's Wednesday and you know what that means.....Borderline Buddies!
 
I almost forgot about posting this....didn't even remember what the challenge was until I asked Leanna what we were doing...
apparently we are doing Christmas the whole month through! Woo Hoo!
 
That works for me!
 
So I've been getting my supplies together to do my Christmas cards and I felt this was a good one to share for Borderline Buddies this week.
 
I love how this card turned out.  I used the Gentle Peace Photopolymer Stamp Set
 
 
I used the Blendability Markers to color in the image and shading. 

 
I punched out a star from the Gold Glimmer Paper and added it to the top of the card. 

 
I think it is a very nice one layer card....with not a whole lot of work involved, if you enjoy coloring, then you would love to create these yourself....and you can do a lot of them in little time.

 
 
Gentle Peace Photopolymer Stamp Set
 
 
Now...let's see what Leanna has for us this week
Come on over to her blog and check it out:
 
Have a super stampin day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo