Friday, March 20, 2015

A Happy Thing....


It's Friday...and that's A  Happy Thing!
 
Phew...we made it through another busy work week...and today....it's time to play and Love Life!
 
Not that we don't love life all the other days of the week, but if you work M-F like I do at a full time job, you look forward to your weekends to play and have fun...or sometimes just do nothing!
 
I'm still having fun with this stamp set, A Happy Thing from Stanpin'  Up!  I hope you have been enjoying all the fun projects I have been sharing with you using this set...and more masking!
 
 
Here's a close up view of my lemons!

 
Hope you were able to earn this stamp set during Sale-A-Bration..if not, you still have time!  You can chose the set for FREE either in wood or clear mount (remember...clear mount is just like the wood mount stamp set - not photopolymer, just not mounted on the wood block).


 A Happy Thing Stamp Set
SET OF 4
Wood  139131
Clear  139134


Have a Super Lemon Stampin' Day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo