Friday, March 20, 2015

When Life Gives You Lemons.....

I've been finding out lately that life has been giving me lemons....which isn't always a bad thing, right?
 
What do you do when this happens?
Well, I chose to stamp 'em out! and make a card! (I bet you thought I was going to say make lemonade?, huh? )
 
I am so loving this FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set...A Happy Thing and I've been rediscovering our Stampin' Marker's as well!
 
I used the makers to color in the design...and a little bit of water with my aqua painter.

 
I also made my own frame using our Oval Framelits and stamped on using Old Olve and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to raise it up above the lemons. 
 
Are you wondering how I created the three lemons?
Remember our masking technique?
First stamp your image onto your card design and then stamp an image onto copy paper..cut it out and then use it to protect the other images before you stamp..it's an oldie technique but one that hasn't been forgotten!

 
Products used:
 

Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper  by Stampin' Up!     

 A Happy Thing Stamp Set SET OF 4 Wood  139131 Available in French
Clear  139134
Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper 137784
Price: $10.95
So many designs, so many colors, so many uses! 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm). Acid free, lignin free. Coordinates with Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Rose Red, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi.
I'm loving these lemons..makes me feel that spring/summer is on it's way to NEPA!
 
Hey..that rhymes...lol
 
No go on and make some lemonades with your lemons or if not...stamp 'em out!
 
Have a super lemony stampin' day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo