Monday, March 23, 2015

To A Great Friend.....

It's Monday again....I don't know about you, but where is the time going? Oh my gosh!

As many of you know, I've been battling now for the past few weeks this nasty allergy/congestion/sore throat thing.  I took off Friday from my full time job thinking I would get caught up on things at home but ended up being in bed most of the day...sick....ugh!  When is this ugly thing I have going to leave me? Between not feeling well and sleeping so much, I'm sure its on the downside already...has to be, right?  Just like winter...not wanting to give up on this cold weather and snow!  UGH x2!

Well, being ill hasn't left me much time for stamping or hosting classes...and I hope that is up to change as well. I miss sharing with you all...but I did sneak in some time late Saturday night to stamp...
 
 
When I saw this card in a recent video produced by Stampin' Up!, I immediately knew I had to recreate it..maybe with my own spin on things....and share it with you!

 
The basic card is Whisper White...the stripes part is our FREE Sale-A-Bration printed vellum in which I just took our Stampin' Markers and colored in the lines.
 
I also wanted to incorporate some of the other FREE Sale-A-Bration items...time is ticking for these must have items to add to your collection...until 3/31/15, so there is still time for you to pick them up.
 
The butterflies were stamped using a SAB stamp set as well as the saying on the die cut frame. I also cut a flag from our vellum card stock to kind of offset and soften the look.
Everything needs a little bling, so I added some of our rhinestones to complete the card....don't you love this?  I hope so....

 
That's it for today stampers!
Now...go be creative!
 
sheer perfection designer vellum stack
138639
24 sheets; 2 ea. of 12 one-sided designs. 6" x 6".
Translucent vellum paper ideal for showing off colors underneath. Acid free, lignin free.
 
nature's perfection Stamp Set SET OF 5 Wood  139097
Coordinates with Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack (p. 2)Clear  139100
 
simply wonderful Stamp Set SET OF 7 Wood  139125
Coordinates with Decorative Label, Extra-Large Oval Punches (AC p. 220-221


 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo