Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Borderline Buddies Easter Style

It's Wednesday....woo hoo...and time for......

 
It's another Wednesday and you know what that means...
Borderline Buddies Day.
 
This is the day set aside each week where my Canadian Stamper Friend Leanna and I challenge each other each week to create something fun to share with you.
It was Leanna's pick for the challenge and she chose Easter.
I was happy that's what she chose as I had to make up some little give aways for an event I am vendoring at this coming weekend...and I had this idea in my head and was happy on how it turned out!
 
Little Bunny Boxes...filled with Easter Treats!
 
These bunnies were so fun and easy to create and involved a little bit of spongin' and punchin'
 

It's pretty easy to figure out which punches were used, but if you need help with that, just let me know..basically circles, ovals and our heart punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack....I also used our Gold Baker's Twine to add a little sparkle to her whiskers...as well as the free ribbon from the pack of our SAB buttons/ribbons. The Tiny Treat boxes can be found in our Occasions Catalog and you get plenty to make a whole bunch of bunny boxes to give out or would be great to decorate your Easter table.
 

 
Here are some of the bunnies all lined up in a row!  Aren't they cute? 
 

 
Tiny Treat Boxes by Stampin' Up!     
Tiny Treat Boxes 135829
Price: $6.95
It may not be a puppy, but these boxes still offer lots of excitement in a tiny package. Pack them with little goodies for an advent calendar, or use them as the perfect stocking stuffer. 2" x 2" x 2". Food safe, acid free.
Quantity: 25
 
Jump on over across the border to Leanna's site to see what she has created this week:
 
 
 
Have a Super Stampin' Day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo