Saturday, April 11, 2015

Retirement List


Well...what a great week we had with the free shipping...I hope you had a chance to take advantage of it...I know I did....woo hoo!

My current order was a boring one unfortunately, I was running out of a lot of my favorite cardstock colors....okay...all of the colors of SU cardstocks are my favorite, so I placed my order all cardstock!   YUP...imagine how heavy that is going to be...wonder how many boxes will be shipped to me?  What do you think?  If you ordered a packet of each of our colors of 8 1/2 x 11 inch cardstock...how much would that weigh?  What do you think?  Well, it didn't matter to me as my shipping was FREE...okay...my entire order was FREE....yes...another perk of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator...as I earned points during Sale-A-Bration for sales as well as recruiting...and I was able to order an entire order from SU...FREE!  Shipping and all!  I'm super excited! 

Anyhow....on to today's posting....



The Retirement List is soon going to become available...it's early this year....April 21st....so...with that makes me wonder what all is going to stay....hopefully Lovely As A Tree...and what's going to go into the SU vault.

I'll also be placing my order for the new 2015-2016 catalogs to become live in June...and I was wondering how many I need to order for this year for my customers...so please...if you can......can you let me know if you would be interested in receiving a new catalog?  So I can place my preorder....

Name:
Address:
# of Catalogs Needed:
Comments/Suggestions:

If you can please forward to me this information, I'll be able to set aside your order for you...please email me at stampinsue2000@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!

Enjoy your weekend!

Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo