Thursday, April 9, 2015

Super Excited

 
Just a few days left to shop and earn FREE SHIPPING...don't miss out on this super deal!
 
Now...Let me tell you..I am super excited.....
I started my own Meetup group...I searched to see if there were any groups in my area that involve papercrafting and scrapbooking...and...nope....the closest was the Lehigh Valley Area...so I took the plunge....thought I would start one of my own...I'm totally unsure of what I am doing...but how hard can it be, right? 
If you aren't a member and would like to be you can find us at Wilkes-Barre Papercrafting and Scrapbooking.....
 
Tonight is our first meeting..my hardest part (so far) was to set up a first meetup night...where to host it and when to have it and what to do?  lol....remember..I'm new to this! So be gentle!
 
Okay...I asked a few new members...suggestions....and low and behold..I got one answer....check out the Osterhout Library in WB...well...I took the plunge and finally got enough courage...and did it...and yes!  We are booked...actually for tonight...Thursday!
 
The woman I spoke to, Margaret...was super sweet and she was so helpful and kind to me (another thank you card)...I am super excited about tonight...and cannot wait to report to you all how it went and what all we are going to be doing..meeting up....talking paper!  lol
 
I had to work on my March Thank yous...so I came up with a quick and simple card...I also had to create 12 for a stampin' group that I am involved with as well..so I needed a ton of cards..and when I was done...thought..wow..this would be great for a make 'n take...not a lot involved...but a really pretty card....
 
I thought it would be fun to do an easy little project that everyone can give stamping a try...so here's what I came up with:
 
 
And..here is my stack of cards......

 
If you can see...I also decorated the inside of the card....as well as my envelopes...no naked envelopes...which I always forget...but this time....I was having so much fun this with design..I figured it would be a lot of fun to keep on stampin....
 
I got this idea from Brandy...who is also a demonstrator....I saw a video she did on this card (which I changed up a bit to my liking) but thought it was super quick, easy, fun and loved it...thank you Brandy!
 
So if you are coming (or it is past the time/date when you are reading this)...you will be making this or sadly, you missed out....no worries...interested in making one of your own with a gathering of your friends...just let me know...I'll bring the supplies and a few jokes/laughs...and you provide the friends..It's a lot of fun and doesn't involve a lot of product!
 
So....till tomorrow....
 
Have a Super Stampin' Day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo