Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Timeless Talk

So sorry....I was so addicted to creating projects that I totally forgot to post for yesterday (come back tomorrow to see what I have been making.....

So we'll have to combine Monday/Tuesday's posts into one.....and it continues with the Last Chance Retirement List!

I thought I would focus on another of my well loved stamp sets: Timeless Talk.....

I just love the old world feel this stamp set gives you....it's clean, crisp and gender friendly....

 
I only wished it would have stayed around longer so I could have created so many more cards to share with you......

 
It's so vintage.....but classy....so be sure to order you stamp set before they are gone forever....
 

UNSET
Timeless Talk Wood Stamp Set 126605
Price: $22.95
Some inventions are timeless no matter how many generations go by and how much technology changes. They may not be iPods or cell phones, but these wood mount images are too cool not to love Set Quantity: 7. First appeared in 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.


Happy Stampin'!  Glimmer Hugs!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo