Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy Beautiful Monday!


Hello and thanks for stopping in.....how is you day going?  Mine is fabulous, fantastic and stampfully beautiful!  How is that for a Monday?  You know....I believe...if I tell myself something over and over again....it will be and I will believe!  You've got to believe, right? 

Well...Happy Monday to you!

I am super excited....class is tonight and it's a full house.....and I'm focusing on one of my most favorite stamp sets....Awesomely Artistic!  Woo Hoo!  Don't you love it?  I think what I love the most is the dragonfly...it's been a while since we've had a dragonfly and although I would love a larger one....this one is just perfect (for now).

I have also updated my EVENTS page on my demo website and filled it will brand new....brand new...did you see....brand new....classes and events...and I am super excited after getting a glimpse...okay....a study of the new upcoming Holiday Catalog..I can help you..you know...help you with your list as I have posted a series of four spankin' new classes...and four must have stamp sets which you will receive at these classes...so four stamp sets and accessories already knocked off your list....as these are Bundle Based Classes....so you get the stamp sets and coordinating accessories at class and you take home all the rest with you!  fun?  Huh?  Check them out by visiting my demo page.

Okay...here's what I have to share with you....part of the Holiday Catalog Cover.....and yes...It is truly a Handmade Holiday in my house!  Love creating and making gifts from my heart.....

 
Not only do I like giving cards and gifts from the heart...I also like receiving them.
This is a beautiful card I received from a demonstrator friend of mine, Linda Heller....
On Linda's Facebook page each week she asks for us to share our project ideas and samples...and she then choses one person to receive a gift for doing so..and I was the lucky one chosen and not only received a fun product from the new catalog but also receive this beautiful card...the card itself in my book is a gift enough....but I so appreciated her sending me the fun Expressions Natural Elements, which we will be incorporating into one of the cards we are creating tonight!
 
Thank you Linda!
 
 
I so love this card....and the wood elements...just make it pop!

 
Loving butterflies?  Well..I'm going to be teaching a class that is going to be all a flutter of butterflies..check my EVENTS page for the date and time!
 
That's it for today stampers...
now go out and make it a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo