Sunday, July 26, 2015

To Love What I do...and Share What I Love.....

Happy Sunday!

I know...I'm a bit late today with blogging...but hey.....it's Sunday...and right after convention!  lol

Well, yes....honestly, I didn't attend the fabulous Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah, but I felt as though I was there through a thousand or so of my closest demo friends as well as the live streams from Utah.....and I have to say...looks like I missed a good time!  Well, there is always the next event, right?  Which is right around the corner in November....it's an On Stage Event....which I'm super excited about....if you join my team (NOW), you can come along with me!  How about it?  Huh?  Maybe?  You have to think about it?  No worries....I'm here...and going to be....not going anywhere!

As many of you know, I've been with this fabulous company now for the past 15 years...and it seems like just yesterday when that big brown beautiful UPS truck pulled up to my door to deliver my Stampin' Kit!  Wow....15 years....that's a long time....but when you are having fun...it flies...and that it has....I have been through many ups and downs with my business, been through many difficult and hard times in my life....but Stampin' Up! was always there....where would I be today without it?  Gosh...I cannot even imagine....many people have come and gone in my life (mostly men) but SU stood beside me through it all.....Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You! Stampin' Up! for all you have done to enrich my live and helped me through the most wonderful as well as most difficult times in my life.....

Okay...I'm done...stepping down off my soapbox (wow...you are probably wondering what the heck got into me)...lol

It's just as simple as this.....I love what I do!  I love to share what I love....and this makes a difference in both my life and I hope as well as yours!

Thank you for all you do for me...... and to thank you.....how about a Prize Patrol? 

Prize Patrol?  What is that you ask...I have a stack of 6 x 6 papers that I want to give out to you as a special thank you gift....what do you have to do to earn it?  Just comment on my post....leave a suggestion, a Heidi Ho or just any sort of comment below...and you will qualify to have this pack sent to you (along with a little something extra)....one lucky winner will have this sent to them!

 
Okay..>I cannot leave you without a sharing card....so how about this one:
 
 
 
Awesomely Artistic Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Awesomely Artistic Clear-Mount Stamp Set 139950
Price: $20.00
Let your awesomely artistic side shine with projects you make with this stamp set. With an eclectic mix of realistic images and textured graphics, this set is perfect for helping you express your creativity.

Our clear-mount stamps are made of the same high-quality red rubber as our wood-mount stamps, but they're repositionable. They're precut and ready to go. Temporarily mount these stamps on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for space-saving storage. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately). Our premium red rubber will last for years and give a superior stamped impression each time. The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 9 rubber stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, e, g
 
I am so loving this stamp set...so much that I'm teaching a class on it tomorrow evening...it has been a very popular class...and I'm filled but worries....interested in hosting your own gathering or get together?  I have dates available...the first person to book a class/gathering with me, I have a paper stack for you as well....as a thank you gift for inviting me in to share my love of stamping with you and your friends.....and if you are interested in working with this stamp set, I have just the projects ready to create....and a little something for you too!
 
Now accepting bookings...the first one that books...gets the Paper Stack! Woo Hoo!
Contact me today....Comment today...do it today!
 
Have a super Stampin' Day! 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately Doreen...the dragonfly is fussy cut...but it's an easy cut.....and so worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo