Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Just another Borderline Buddies......

 
Hello Everyone! 
Thanks for stopping in for Borderline Buddies Day!
Well....here I am sitting about 10 pm Tuesday evening and wondering what am I going to share with you for tomorrow (Wednesday Borderline Buddies Day)....hmmmmmm....
 
I have to say....it's been a busy day....I went from not sleeping well last Monday night....to being so tired Tuesday afternoon....to getting a pep in my step Tuesday night.....to not creating nothing!
 
As many of you know, my ipad is like my life....yes....sad....but true....so here I've been having trouble with it charging....well just a jiggle to the cord and it works!  Wowsie...well until today that is...nothing...I was like a fish out of water....so sad....so off to Best Buy I go for help after work.
Well, what should have been an easy peasy in and out....check the cord...yup...need a new one...and off I go...ends up being an aggravating one.....Yes....I am complaining.  The Best Buy in Wilkes-Barre, PA....the pits!  I am not one to complain...but customer service....they have no skills...I was pretty much left standing there being ignored....well...after about 10 minutes...and a boiling blood pressure....it was only the cord....lol
 
So...next step...just to see if I'm due an upgrade on my phone...as many of you know, my phone has been giving me some trouble and yes....it was time....Well, I've been an AT&T customer since the dark ages...remember the bag phones?  yup.....so after this that and the other thing...about 1 1/2 hours later...I was out of the store and on my way home...not only with a new iPhone but a tablet...hey..it was 99 Cents....it's cute...getting use to the Android....but well...yes...there is an end to this....I was playing all night between the new phone (wondering why I was missing so many calls as the switch was turned to silent...and yes, it's silent)....so here I sit...what to share...
 
This week's challenge was Leanna's turn...and yes...it's a challenge to me...anyhow.
Using one of our kits....or tweaking a kit...or ..... Leanna...I love ya honey...but this was a challenge....I have already share a lot of my Kits with you and the others are on backorder...so what to share....maybe a repeat of what I've shown already?  Is that okay??  Please?  Okay....thank you!
 
The Tin of Cards....love this set...and love that it is all organized in this fun tin.....
 
 
This is my favorite of all the cards.....I cannot wait to get some extra time to play and create other cards using these products....

 
Cute? Huh?  Yup...the layered pieces are actually all in one....easy...right?
 

 
This card was so simple...it's stupid....in a good way....please...be kind but really?  Simple!

 
This card was the most involved...but still super easy....I am in love with butterflies...who is interested in an all butterfly class?  Me?  Me?
 
 
So....that's what I have...I promise...next week will be better...just...live happens...you know?
 
Now onto Leanna's page:
 
 

Have a Super Stampin' Buddies Day!

 

Glimmer Hugs!

 

Susan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo