Friday, August 7, 2015

3-D Stars for Christmas and more!

Well...another work week nearing the end....as I write this blogger, I think about how quickly time is going by....my goodness...I feel like I just turned the calendar for July....thinking how much fun the summer is going to be...the warm temps....the fun the kiddos are going to have...and here it is...next week will already be mid August....WHAT?  Yes...that's right....so...being did a little Christmas in July...thought I would do and share a little Christmas in August. 
 
I first saw this idea during the Convention Live Feed and thought...wowsie....gotta try it..I shared it on my business Facebook group page and everyone loved them...so for those of you that do not do Facebook, thought I would share with you here....
 
 
Aren't these fun? 

 
These were created with the Christmas DSP in the annual catalog....

 
But what fun would they be using other DSP's?  Like Fall/Halloween?

 
These were easily created with a 6 x 6 DSP. You need two.  It's just simply folding and gluing...and create two and then glue them together back to back.
 
I'm sure you can even vary the size to create decorative ones for banners, etc.


 
Interested in creating some of your own?  Want to know how to do it?  I'm going to be hosting an upcoming class before the holidays get here to make them...so be sure to keep checking my EVENTS page on my demonstrator web site where I post all upcoming classes and events!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo