Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Get Well Soon....stampin' style

It seems like everyone around me has been sick.....from work....to home....and now I'm beginning to feel a bit of a sore throat coming on...ugh....summer colds are the worst! 
 
I actually think last week I had the NSR bug.....that stands for No Stamping Related crafting....I took a week off...and even though I missed stamping and headed up to my stamp haven, I just got nothing....ever have one of those days?  So this is a card we created at my last demo get together....
and...being everyone is sick...it's good to have a few of these created and ready to send out...for those that need a quick pick me up.....
 
 
This card was super simple....as it is one stamp!  YUP!  One stamp wood mounted....
 
All I did was stamp onto colored pieces of cardstock and cut out and layered onto the stamped image on Whisper White..... a little bit of coloring with our Stampin' Markers as well as an outline using the markers for the words....stamped out using our heart punch a red heart....and a bit of Crystal Effects onto the heart and let it dry...and voila.....

 
Easy Peasy!

Oh, I also used the Heart Embossing Folder and ran it through the Big Shot for the background...and a bit of layering....



Here's information on the stamp...be sure to head on over to my online store and order yourself one....or even yet...order a few of them, put into a cell bag....and tie with a pretty ribbon along, put that into an oversized mug with either some instant chicken soup packets or honey and your favorite tea bags....and it makes a great gift for the stamper in your life!
 
Get Well Soup Wood-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Get Well Soup Wood-Mount Stamp Set 138768
Price: $13.00
Soup is great for what ails you, but it's hard to send. Instead, stamp a card with a get-well message written in a bowl of steaming soup. It won't spill or get cold, and it will help show your concern.

Our high-quality wood-mount rubber stamps are precut and come with farmed-maple wood blocks. Mount these precut stamps permanently on the blocks, and they're ready to go when you are. Our premium red rubber will last for years and give a superior stamped impression each time. The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 1 rubber stamp. Wood block included.

Hope you enjoyed this...
now go make it a super stampin day!

Glimmer Hugs!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo