Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up! is here...opps...for demos only....

I am SUper excited!
 
Want to know why?
 
It's because the new Holiday Catalog is coming out to the public on 9/1/15....
so...
why is that so exciting?
 
Well, I have seen it!  Woo Hoo x3!
 
It is super fabulous, fun, exciting, adventurous and so much more!
AND
If that wasn't enough,
 
Being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! we were able to preorder from the catalog on 8/4/15
so that we have time to prepare ourselves and our customers for our upcoming events, swaps, exciting techniques and so much more!
 
Have you been to my EVENTS page on my demonstrator web site?
I have added new classes....some product based, some holiday related as well as a series from August through November where it features one of the new stamp sets from the Holiday catalog each month.  So...all you need to do is to head on over there and mark down those four stamp sets...and then you can cross them off your list...when you receive your catalog!
 
If you have purchased from me during this year, you will already receive a catalog in the mail because I want to make sure you get yours first...before anyone else (see how nice I am?).
 
Well...I cannot end this posting for today without a few shares?  right?  We are not allowed to show you any pages from the inside of the Holiday Catalog, but I can show you the front cover....and you can watch me go through the catalog...oh...yes....you cannot see me?  Right! 
 
Well, if you want to get your supplies NOW....it's a simple process...sign up to be a member of my team...and you can order product from the new catalog in your kit...for $99, you can chose $125 of product of your choice...and FREE shipping....and Discounts galore...and earn trips..and...and..and...
Well, I think you get it...yes...yes...on to the shares....just a few though.....
 
Let's start with Autumn.....how about this fun new embossing folder?
 
Stampin' Up! Among the Branches, Woodland Embossing Folder
 
Well...this stamp set is so much fun...If the Broom Fits....guess some of us can relate to that?
 
If the broom fits - www.stampingwithsandi.com
 
and...one more....Christmas....this deer was fussy cut out from some fun new nostalgic Designer Series Paper...and wait until you see Santa...OMG...a must have....mark this one down...
 
 
Maui Stamper Inspire.Creaate.Share.2015 Day 1 #stampinupholiday2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Christmas card
 
Okay...well that's enough of a tease.....I mean a share.....well you know what I mean..yes..sneak peek!
 
Hope you enjoyed it...thank you to Stampin' Up! for posting some of these great shares at convention so other demos can share with us.
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo