Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Project Life by Stampin' Up!

 
It's Wednesday and it's time for another week of Borderline Buddies!
 
Super excited to share with you this week.
 
It was my turn for the challenge and I am hoping this truly was a challenge for Leanna as when I proposed this challenge, I figured it would be a piece of cake...right?  WRONG!
 
This week's challenge was a project using Project Life by Stampin' Up!.  We all know how wonderful, quick, simple and easy it is to create our Memory Pages, but did you know there is so much more you can do with Project Life?  YES.....I told Leanna to "think outside the box"...literally as PL comes in a fabulous storage box...and there are accessories that go with each card kit....and the possibilities are endless.
 
Let's see what Leanna has to share with us this week and what she created:
 
 
Here's the PL kit I worked with:
Love Story Project Life Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Love Story Project Life Bundle 140304
Price: $22.00
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.

Love Story Project Life Card Collection
Never forget your always and forever with this card collection. Memory keeping is super simple and super beautiful with Project Life card collections. Just slip these designed cards into Photo Pocket Pages for instant color, design, and journaling space.

*100 cards in 3 sizes: 4" x 6", 4" x 4", 3" x 4"
* Double-sided

Love Story Project Life Accessory Pack
Dress up your Project Life pages with the accessories in this pack. They're also great for more than just Project Life; use on cards or traditional scrapbook pages too.

Pack includes

* 8 silver foil specialty cards, 3" x 4"
* 4 alphabet sticker sheets
* 2 element sticker sheets
* 1 silver foil element sticker sheet
* 120 sequins
* 1 roll washi tape, 5 yards

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic Gray, silver, white
 
Now....here's my challenge share:
 
I had this frame from a past Paper Pumpkin kit and it is the perfect size to fit one of the sizes of cards in the PL card box.  Nothing else was done...easy, right? 
This frame was perfect as the opening is 4 x 4.


Now..if you get tired of the LOVE insert....just pop in another...
 

 
And...another......

 
Or do a little trimming....add a few scraps and a bit of mounting....and you can even do this!

 
PL is more than just Memory Keeping....it's Memory Making.....who wouldn't love to receive this frame?  You can make up a bunch of these and hang them as a great accessory to your home decor'.
 
Now I did create a few more things...once I started...I couldn't stop myself....
 
 
I will further focus on these projects during another posting...but how fun it is to create with Project Life...interested in learning more and/or what it is all about?  Be sure to check out my EVENTS page on my demonstrator website...as I have a class posted....and you can create an entire book by the time you leave class.....easy...just insert your pictures when you get home and you will have memories to last a lifetime!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo