Monday, August 17, 2015

Haunt Ya Later......really later......

Okay....so I had some time this weekend....finally feeling better.....
 
I wanted to get working on Christmas, but Halloween is so short a season...and I just love this new stamp set I got.....it's called Haunt Ya Later.....I think it's too cute.....
 
 
I did some watercoloring using an Aqua painter along with our Stampin' Up! ink pads.
I love, love, love the Spider Web Doilies...they come premade...black on one side and white on the other...you can actually later on color the back to any color you wish.  They come 24 in a package...so a great bargain!
 

 
I then did some fussy cutting....and a little dimensionals....

 
Cannot forget to decorate the inside.....
 
So....it's time to get into the season......
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love...Hannah and I will do one today!!!I lice the dollies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo