Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fall is in the air....can you feel it?


Hello and Thanks For Stopping By!

It's another week of Borderline Buddies....and this week was Leanna's turn to challenge me...although it wasn't much of a challenge.....as the challenge was fall....autumn...whatever you want to call it.  Seeing that the new catalog just started yesterday for customers, we as demos had a first chance to see it and do a preorder....or two....okay.....or three.....what does that mean? 
Yup....I LOVE IT!

Anyhow...back to the challenge...let's see what Leanna has to share with us this week:



Now...I'm sure she has something spectacular.....being we are in different time zones...and she is clear across to the other side of the world (practically)...my blogger usually posts before hers....
Okay...I hear you.....shhhhh...I'm getting to it...geez...patience peeps!  (lol)

Okay....so now that I'm looking at my sample...I realize I think I was suppose to use from the new Holiday catalog....but being as I never seem to ever follow directions....been that way since I was a kid......lol.....I don't think I used anything from the Holiday Catalog...okay....tomorrow I will....but I so loved this card....and I used things from the New Annual Catalog...does that count?   t hee



Look at this card?  Isn't it simply beautiful? 
Now that I'm rehashing it in my mind...I did use something new....the DSP on the bottom of the card is from the Holiday Catalog....lol


Now...I know I'm amazing....but I didn't have to fussy cut the leaves as there are framelits to cut them out....stamp and cut them with the Big Shot and the framelits.....easy peasy!

I also used the new corrugated paper.  I love it and it's so simple to cut with the Stampin' Cutter...It's 12 x 12 in size and you can get a lot of cards out of it.


These leaves are so realistic.....Oh..I'm going to have a lot of fun with them!


I used Stampin' Dimensionals....to give some depth...some sequins....and some linen thread! 
The best part?  You can purchase both the stamps and the Framelits in a Bundle...and save 15%



Vintage Leaves Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!

Vintage Leaves Photopolymer Bundle 140235
Price: $43.25
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.

Vintage Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set
Why wait for Mother Nature? Create your own autumn leaves! You're no longer at the mercy of the season--create your own leaves anytime, anywhere, in the colors you want.

* Quantity: 6 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d, e

Leaflets Framelits Dies
Make a treeful of leaves in seconds with the Leaflets Framelits Dies and the Big Shot. Framelits' open design allows you to place them over stamped images for precise cutting.

* 6 dies
* 6 sizes: 3-7/8" x 1-3/4", 3-1/8" x 2-5/8", 2-7/8" x 1", 2-15/16" x 1-1/2", 1-3/4" x 1-1/8", 1-3/8" x 7/8"
* Use with Big Shot

BLOG CANDY GIVE AWAY!

I love it!  How about you?
I am also going to give away some  Blog Candy...I have some cards to give away....leave a comment on the below question to qualify!

What is your favorite part of fall?

That's it....simple!

Either send me via email at stampinsue2000@gmail.com or in the Comment section below. I cannot wait to hear all your answers....fall is my most favorite time of the year....and my answer to this question is pumpkins!  How about you?


Have a super stampin' day! Glimmer Hugs!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo