Friday, October 30, 2015

Ahhhhh Choo.....here's a tissue for you.....

Yippee...it's Friday!  Woo Hoo!
 
 
So...I thought I would share a card which I received.  There is a group of stampin' demos which I exchange cards with each month....this one came and OMG!  it is super cute!
 
 
When you open up the card, it opens to this folded tissue box.....goes with the "Sorry You're Sick"

 
Look at this little tissue box inside.....isn't it too cute?  I cannot wait to sit and figure on how to recreate it.....so...what do you think?  Are you interested in making some for yourself?  You know the cold and flu season is on its way soon...hopefully not for us though.....
 

 
Hope you enjoyed this fun card...and try to make one for yourself.
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Tissue Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo