Thursday, October 29, 2015

Time to Chill.....

Hello....and thanks for stopping by today!
 
I thought I would share with you some cards the end of this week from some friends....
 
This first card.....was super fun....it was created by Tamra Davis...a super demonstrator that I met a few years back at a Stampin' Up! Event.
 
Is this not the cutest card you have seen?  How about that bear peeking out from behind the trees?
 
 
How cute.....huh?

 
Tamra did such a great job on this card. 
 
The card is from a group I belong to....it goes along with Survivor....it's called Stampin' Survivor and each person on the TV show is one of us in the group....as we are "voted" off....we have to send cards to those that remain....this season, I was Monica....and yes...voted off last week...ugh....so I had created cards and sent them off to those remaining.
 
If you are lucky in Stampin' Survivor.....you would make it to the end and receive a card each week as long as the show runs.....but unfortunately this time....I only made it a few weeks.  I'll have more to share in the following days...think you will really enjoy it!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo